Since formation and through almost thirty years of continuous growth and market participation, GSM have acquired a unique depth of experience and range of knowledge on the manufacture, installation, maintenance, refurbishment and emergency repair of Street Furniture and Equipment which has become a key element of the trading operation.
We have invested extensively in the resources, expertise and equipment required to provide a highly responsive and cost-effective service to the largest passenger transport organisation in the UK, and have accommodated their demand for fabrication, installation and maintenance of street furniture.
GSM is known for building strong, co-operative relationships with our Clients, and we make every effort to ensure that the provision of our service is regarded by them as best in class. We ensure that the speedy response levels and standards set by our Client partners are met in full, and in most cases exceeded.
This ability to respond quickly to the needs of our Clients is a vital element in our core flexibility of operation, and one of our greatest strengths is our people, their work ethic, commitment and experience, and this has enabled and fuelled the growth and expansion of our company.
Our Street Furniture portfolio includes:
- The repair, refurbishment, re-location, re-glazing and installation of Bus Shelters
- The manufacture and supply of Shelters and Shelter Spares and Fixings
- Timetable / Poster Cases, designed and manufactured to Customer specification
- Shelter Seating, supplied Powder-coat finished or Stainless Steel
- Bus Stop Poles, supplied either in fluted aluminium and powder-coated to any standard RAL colour
- Bus Stop Plates
- Signage and Frames, free-standing or for attachment to Poles, Bus Shelters, Train Stations and in Car Parks, and mobile for use in Airports, Shopping Centres, or attached to prominent buildings
Demonstrating their capacity for large-scale projects, GSM built and installed over 200 Bus Shelters across North West England and Wales over a period of two years.